BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Teaching Philosophy



Being a teacher is the most difficult thing in life.  Teacher is a person who provides schooling for pupils and students. I am teacher to be and I have my own teaching philosophy. I choose this profession because I love it very much. For me, we have to be sincere in what we are going to do. We should have our own ways to try the good thing in our life. I have my target to make sure that my students achieve their goals. Nothing impossible in our life. Never give up is the best thing we can do. I believe that each students has unique skills, capabilities and dreams. They have their own talent that sometimes we need to train them well so that they can show it up. The important thing is teacher should be the motivator and inspiration to their students. A good beginning makes a good end.

0 comments: